Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pigs Might Fly



Here's one for the Bloobel Progressive challenge on FB.  Of course I picked out my free stamp for joining in the previous month, but I also felt compelled to purchase any others that may be used for the challenge.  You can see them all HERE and use the coupon FANTASTIC50 to get 50% off one or all until the end of the month.  I chose this one to do first because I suggested a flying pig way back when and the quirky Pigs Might Fly image was the original result (Lisa said, at the time, she didn't know how to draw a pig.  LOL).  Well, the suggestion was made again for the Progressive challenge, and lo and behold, meet Fairy Pig. Just had to put them together and it gave me a chance to try the clouds and sky background from the August 2016 Monthly Marker class from Kit and Clowder. Yup, all colored with Copics. Way fun!  Yay, me!

I'm entering this in the DL.Art June Linky Challenge, and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #60 AG.

5 comments:

  1. Funny! Love it!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, love it. Amazing colouring of the sky.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh that is just too funny I love it. - great coloring as always!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your flying pig! Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!