Sunday, October 23, 2016

Today's Mood...


A new Contest on the TEW FB Group page starts today with the theme of Come Over to the Dark Side.  Hey, no problem there.  I've been a bit stressed lately so I thought a warning sign using my new Tim Holtz Flip frame might be just the ticket to avoid unnecessary confrontations.  I've cropped the NB png version of Lucy Loo 'Glamzombie' and combined her with one of the digi papers from the Gecko Galz Arsenic and Lace craft kit.  I've added a Halloween Rosette and banner by Recollections, a sparkly spider to the flower in her hair.  The gorgeous crinkle ribbon at the base is from DL.Art.



Here's a closeup of Lucy Loo 'Glamzombie'.  Gotta say I spent quite a bit of time on her hair, beginning with the Copic Warm Grays and then adding detail with my Prismacolor pencils.  I kinda love it!  




The sentiment is from Ginger's house framed with another paper from GG.  Now come over to the DARK SIDE and play with us!


Here are of all the important links you need.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

10 comments:

  1. Your colouring is really brilliant.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I wonder how many people have felt this way when they don't get their coffee. Ha Ha! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was me this morning, except my hair did not look as good,thank you for joining us at Left Of Center challenges. Tootles EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome scary Halloween creation!! Love this. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your color selection is perfect for your creation.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    beauty card cool digi and beautiful colors.
    Thank you that you took part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenges
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!